Oakland, California 94602
To continue leadership endeavors in the field of eLearning.
Specialist in the field of information technology learning. Extensive experience includes more than 16 years in successful management of a broad spectrum of quality-oriented professional education programs which includes:
· Design and development of worldwide instructor-led training center program.
· Product management for award-winning multimedia CBT
· Instructor development and certification
· Online certification and testing
· Distance and web-based education program (eLearning) and course development
· Web information and creative design
· Conference, seminar presentations, web broadcasts
· Leadership for professional training strategies
Computer savvy with expertise in most desktop applications such as MS Word, Excel., Power Point, Internet, FTP, Microsoft Front Page, Adobe PhotoShop, HTML, Fractal Design Painter, Corel Draw 8, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Project, OCR
October 2000 to present, eLearning Manager, FileNET Corporation, responsible for all media and web-based learning products and services for employees, customers and partners.
September 1, 1999 to present, Learning Solutions, Consultant
Principal, Design, develop, manage projects or programs in IT education
1997- August 31, 1999, Autodesk, Inc., San Rafael, California
Senior Training Manager, Distance and Web Learning Solutions
· Responsible for distance learning and web learning delivery solutions. Developed web-delivered technical competency testing for dealer authorization. Manage the Autodesk Virtual Campus and all Learning and Training web initiatives including presence and utility in the corporate web site.
1985 - 1997, Autodesk, Inc
Manager, Customer Education & Training
· Responsible for all aspects of customer education. Scope includes the management of a delivery channel of 230 training centers, courseware development (including interactive CD-ROM), professional market and instructor development, certification programs, and product management.
· Product manager for award-winning interactive multimedia CD-ROM, Inside Track. (Mechanical Design and Drafting and Architectural Design and Drafting titles.) Awards won: Finalist, New Media Invision '96 Awards, PC Expo, 96 Platinum I-Magic Award, Brandon Hall, Top Ten Multimedia Training Titles, Training '96 Conference & Expo.
· Responsible for the development and implementation of the Internet strategy for the Autodesk Training Centers.
1980 - 1985
Independent Marketing Research Consultant
· Conducted market research briefings, test groups, focus groups and field surveys. Designed survey questionnaires. Coded and analyzed survey data. Supervised telephone and field interviewers. Clients included Research Alliance, San Francisco, CA, ADF Research, San Rafael, CA, Information Processing Associates, Fairfax, CA. Projects varied, companies included; Crown Zellerbach, Levis Strauss, Kaiser Permanente, Wells Fargo and Pacific Bell.
Owner and Designer, Digital Grace
· Web consulting business. Specializing in using the Internet as a delivery and marketing vehicle for training. Servicing small to medium size graphic design projects, specializing in presentations, digital art and web design
Computer Education Management Association CEdMA, (former Board of Directors), American Management Association, American Society for Training & Development, International Technical Training Association ITTA, Association for Women in Architecture, ACM/Siggraph.
Education & Training
· Multimedia Studies, San Francisco State University
· Environmental Design, California College of Arts & Crafts, Oakland, CA, Fine Arts University of the Philippines
· Continuing professional development courses in Management Skills and Leadership Development, Power Speaking, Presentation Skills, Project Management, Time Management and Managing Within the Law
· Accreditation commissioner for International Association for Continuing Education and Training
· Speaker and panelist for many training-related events. Strategies for Success, CedMA National Conferences, TechLearn, IQPC, Autodesk University, ASTD Forum at Four, Learning Technology
· Canal Community Alliance, San Rafael, California -Volunteer
· Served as volunteer for S.E.E.D project teaching environmental studies to 3rd graders at Hamilton School, Novato (two years)
· Served as advisor to the Jewish Vocational Services, San Francisco, California
· Served as advisor to Valencia Community College, Orlando, FL
For inquiries please email mailto:email@example.com